Shipping from Canada to Uzbekistan
Meest Corporation Inc. delivers parcels to Uzbekistan by sea and by air to the address of the recipient.
For customers who live in Canada and U.S. and wish to send parcels to Uzbekistan
- The minimum weight for a parcel delivery to Uzbekistan by sea and by air is 5 kg (11lbs) with a maximum weight of 30 kg (66lbs)
- Every parcel is insured with the company for $60 US. The maximum amount of additional insurance for parcels is $800 US;
- Articles for personal use and non-commercial goods valued at less than $1000 US from one shipper to one recipient in the same shipment may be shipped Duty-Free. If the value of the contents of a package exceeds this limit, such package will be assessed with Customs duties.
- Important! The dimensions of your parcels must not exceed – 60 cm х 40 cm х 115 cm (23” x 15” x 45”); for additional security, your parcels will be placed into bags.
- If your region does not have a Meest Corporation Inc. representative, please call 1-800-361-7345 or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery rates and estimated time for packages shipped to Uzbekistan:
PARCELS – 5 kg (11lb) AND UP
The Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
Ontario (rest), Quebec
Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia
Chicago area (in US$)
Other cities and states of the USA; other provinces of Canada
Please call toll-free at 1-800-361-7345
Parcels must be securely packaged, preferably in a cardboard box, with name and address of both the sender and the recipient - must be written on 2 (two) sides of a parcel.
Meest Corporation does not cover damages to the contents of the parcels. Please notify our agents if you have any fragile items in the parcels and they will assist you in packaging them securely.
The maximum size of parcel: either side cannot exceed 1.05 m (41"), weight of parcel may be less than 5 kg, but the cost of shipping is as for 5 kg.
The cost of your package can be affected by the amount of space that it occupies on an aircraft, rather than the actual weight.
To determine the cost of shipping, the greater of the actual weight or dimensional weight is utilized.
The following are formulas for the dimensional weight in lbs. and kg*
*This formula only applies to AIR shipments
Each parcel is automatically insured for 60 CAD. If you, as the sender, waive any additional insurance, you will need to put your signature in the column "For sender: sign here to waive additional insurance and accept 60 CAD limited liability".
The maximum amount of additional insurance for parcels is 800 CAD. Under these terms, if opting for additional insurance, you will need to indicate the additional insurance amount in the "Insurance" column. Insurance is available for larger amounts depending on the parcel contents; customers will need to coordinate larger amounts of insurance with Meest Corporation – head office.
Please note: parcels insured for over 500 CAD may be opened by Meest’s employees or agents, in the presence of the sender, to determine whether the contents of the parcel correspond to the insured amount.
Country-specific rules and regulations by origin and destination countries\
Deliver to us through Canada PostLEARN MORE
Prohibited itemsLEARN MORE
Dimensional weightLEARN MORE
Customs declarationLEARN MORE
Fraud preventionLEARN MORE