- International Parcel Delivery
- International money transfers
Send gifts to Ukraine
Meest Corporation Inc. offers shipping of commercial cargo in containers from any location in Canada and the U.S.
We offer three sizes of containers for international shipping:
- 20 FT Standard
- 40 FT Standard
- 40 FT High Cube
|Size||Capacity||Maximum cargo weight||Dimensions|
|20 FT Standard||1,200 cu. ft (33 cu. m)||37,000 lb. (17,000 kg)||L. 20 ft (5.90 m) x W. 7.8 ft (2.35 m) x H. 7.10 ft (2.39 m)|
|40 FT Standard||2,400 cu. ft (67 cu. m)||44,000 lbs (20,000 kg)||L. 40 ft (12.03 m) x W. 7.8 ft (2.35 m) x H. 7.10 ft (2.39 m)|
|20 FT High Cube||2,700 cu. ft (76 cu. m)||44,000 lbs (20,000 kg)||
L. 40 ft (12.03 m) x W. 7.8 ft (2.35 m) x H. 8.10 ft (2.7 m)
For shipping cost and delivery terms inquiries, please contact Meest Corporation’s head office directly at 1-800-361-7345.
Meest Corporation Inc. ships consolidated cargo in containers with freight and parcels. Containerized cargo sent by ocean freight is charged by cargo volume or actual physical weight depending on the type of cargo. Air freight rates are calculated accordingly.
To determine the cost of shipping, the greater of the actual weight or volume weight is utilized.
For sending consolidated cargo, client must provide the following information:
- full description of cargo
- weight, size, and value of cargo
- information on recipient and shipper (picture ID, full address, and telephone number)
- method of shipment (by sea or by air).
For sending a commercial cargo, client must submit the following documents:
- Commercial invoice indicating the weight, volume, and value of cargo in the container.
- Contract between the sender and the recipient, if they are legal entities (registered companies)
- Certificate of Origin. This document contains information about where the cargo was produced and its weight and volume
Each of these documents should specify the sender and recipient’s locations.
For more information regarding commercial cargo, please contact Meest Corporation’s head office directly at 1-800-361-7345.
Containers to Western Ukraine are usually shipped through the port of Gdynia in Poland or Bremerhaven in Germany. Containers to Eastern Ukraine (including Kyiv) are usually shipped through the port of Odessa.
Cargo arriving at Meest’s warehouse in Lviv can be delivered to any city of Ukraine either:
- under customs control (bonded) or
- customs-cleared (released for free use)
ICT (Internal Customs Transit) documents are required for cargo delivered from Lviv under customs control.