Shipping from Canada to Ukraine
Meest Corporation Inc. delivers parcels to Ukraine by sea and by air to the address of the recipient.
We are still shipping packages to residential addresses in Ukraine during the war, with some delivery limitations due to active military conflict.
In order to make shipping parcels easier for our customers, we have created Meest Portal which offers a variety of user-friendly amenities.
Also, you can visit Meest agent and send a package there.
Your time-saving benefits:
- Estimate shipping costs.
- Fill in the shipping information, and customs forms – all online.
- Locate nearest Meest agent or Canada Post drop-off location.
- Examine shipped packages information.
- Review payment history.
- Create a database for your regular recipient shipments.
- Also, apart from packages, you can send money transfers directly from Meest Portal.
- Parcels are delivered to Ukraine to recipient home address or to Meest Post branches
- Special rates for small packages weighting up to 4 kg
- The minimum weight for parcel delivery to Ukraine is 0.1 kg (0.22 lbs). Maximum weight for delivery by air and sea is 30 kg (66 lbs)
- Every parcel is insured with the company for $60 US. The maximum amount of additional insurance for parcels is $800 US;
- The maximum value of goods one may ship to a recipient in Ukraine without having to pay additional import duty is 150 EUR. The shipping should be done from one shipper to one recipient in one dispatch. If the value of the contents of a package exceeds this limit, such a package will be assessed with Customs duties.
If there is no representative of Meest Corporation Inc. in your area, you can send a parcel from Meest as follows:
• register on the Meest portal
• register the parcel online by choosing one of the options:
1. Canada Post Drop-off - the possibility to drop off your parcel to Meest through any Canada Post branch.
2. Canpar Home Pick-up - pick-up of your parcel from your home by the courier of our partner Canpar.
• pay for the package online
• print the barcode that you will receive after processing the parcel and stick it on the box
If you chose option Canada Post Drop-off, visit any Canada Post branch and give the package to a post office employee. It will scan the box and transfer it to Meest.
If you chose option Canpar Home Pick-up, wait for the courier of our partner Canpar and give the package to him. He will scan the box and transfer it to Meest.
Parcels must be securely packaged, preferably in a cardboard box, with the name and address of both the sender and the recipient - must be written on 2 (two) sides of a parcel.
Meest Corporation does not cover damages to the contents of the parcels. Please notify our agents if you have any fragile items in the parcels and they will assist you in packaging them securely.
The maximum size of parcel: either side cannot exceed 1.05 m (41"), the weight of parcel may be less than 5 kg, but the cost of shipping is as for 5 kg.
The cost of your package can be affected by the amount of space that it occupies on an aircraft, rather than the actual weight.
To determine the cost of shipping, the greater of the actual weight or dimensional weight is utilized.
The following are formulas for the dimensional weight in lbs. and kg*
*This formula only applies to AIR shipments
Each parcel is automatically insured for 60 CAD. If you, as the sender, waive any additional insurance, you will need to put your signature in the column "For the sender: sign here to waive additional insurance and accept 60 CAD limited liability".
The maximum amount of additional insurance for parcels is 800 CAD. Under these terms, if you opt for extra insurance, you must indicate the additional insurance amount in the "Insurance" column. Depending on the parcel contents, insurance is available for more significant amounts; customers need to coordinate larger amounts of insurance with Meest Corporation – head office.
Please note: parcels insured for over 500 CAD may be opened by Meest’s employees or agents in the presence of the sender to determine whether the parcel's contents correspond to the insured amount.
Country-specific rules and regulations by origin and destination countries
Deliver to us through Canada PostLEARN MORE
Prohibited itemsLEARN MORE
Dimensional weightLEARN MORE
Customs declarationLEARN MORE
Fraud preventionLEARN MORE