Shipping from Canada to Bosnia and Herzegovina
Meest Corporation Inc. delivers parcels to Bosnia and Herzegovina by air to the address of the recipient.
For customers who live in Canada and wish to send parcels to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The minimum weight for parcel delivery to Bosnia and Herzegovina by air is 5 kg (11lbs) with a maximum weight of 20 kg (44lbs)
- We also send small packages up to 2kg (4.4 lbs). Please see pricing below.
- The maximum value of the package contents should not exceed 150 euros
- Every parcel is insured with the company for $60 US. The maximum amount of additional insurance for parcels is $800 US;
- Articles for personal use and non-commercial goods valued at less than 50 USD from one shipper to one recipient in the same shipment may be shipped Duty-Free. If the value of the contents of a package exceeds this limit, such package will be assessed with Customs duties.
- We don't ship packages with a declared value over €150 by EU customs regulations
- Import Duty-Free threshold in EU: low-value goods and private-to-private consignments up to €45 are not subject to prohibitions or restrictions.
- For shipments with a declared value of €45 - €150 VAT rate is up to 22% of the declared value, depending on the country's destination and type of goods.
- Please provide an email address and recipient's phone number. Otherwise, the parcel will not be delivered.
- If your region does not have a Meest Corporation Inc. representative, please call 1-800-361-7345 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
Delivery rates and estimated time for packages shipped to Bosnia and Herzegovina:
SMALL PACKAGES AND LETTERS – UP TO 2kg (4.4lb)
Delivery to Post offices
< 1 kg
< 2 kg
- Small packages and letters are delivered by AIR.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars for customers in Canada
- The dimensions of the package should not exceed 90 cm (36") (length + height + width)
PARCELS – 5 kg (11lb) AND UP
The Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
Ontario (rest), Quebec
Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia
Other cities and states of the USA; other provinces of Canada
Please call toll-free at 1-800-361-7345
Parcels must be securely packaged, preferably in a cardboard box, with the name and address of both the sender and the recipient - must be written on 2 (two) sides of a parcel.
Meest Corporation does not cover damages to the contents of the parcels. Please notify our agents if you have any fragile items in the parcels and they will assist you in packaging them securely.
The maximum size of parcel: either side cannot exceed 1.05 m (41"), the weight of parcel may be less than 5 kg, but the cost of shipping is as for 5 kg.
The cost of your package can be affected by the amount of space that it occupies on an aircraft, rather than the actual weight.
To determine the cost of shipping, the greater of the actual weight or dimensional weight is utilized.
The following are formulas for the dimensional weight in lbs. and kg*
*This formula only applies to AIR shipments
Each parcel is automatically insured for 60 CAD. If you, as the sender, waive any additional insurance, you will need to put your signature in the column “For the sender: sign here to waive additional insurance and accept 60 limited liability”.
The maximum amount of additional insurance for parcels is 800 CAD. Under these terms, if opting for additional insurance, you will need to indicate the additional insurance amount in the “Insurance” column. Insurance is available for larger amounts depending on the parcel contents; customers will need to coordinate larger amounts of insurance with Meest Corporation – head office.
Please note: parcels insured for over 500 CAD may be opened by Meest’s employees or agents, in the presence of the sender, to determine whether the contents of the parcel correspond to the insured amount.
Country-specific rules and regulations by origin and destination countries\
Deliver to us through Canada PostLEARN MORE
Prohibited itemsLEARN MORE
Dimensional weightLEARN MORE
Customs declarationLEARN MORE
Fraud preventionLEARN MORE