Shipping from Canada to Israel
Meest Canada provides international shipping to Israel from Canada with the most affordable options. With Meest you can order the cheapest shipping to Israel from Canada
For customers who live in Canada and wish to send parcels to Israel
- The minimum weight for parcel delivery to Israel by air is 5 kg (11lbs) with a maximum weight of 20 kg (44lbs)
- We also send small packages up to 2kg (4.4 lbs). You can choose the cheapest way to send a parcel to Israel with Meest Canada. If you want to find the cheapest shipping to Israel, Meest consultants can help you find the most affordable option
- Every parcel to Israel is insured with the company for $60 US. The maximum amount of additional insurance for parcels is $800 US;
- Articles for personal use and non-commercial goods valued at less than 75 USD* from one shipper to one recipient in the same shipment may be shipped Duty-Free. If the value of the contents of a package exceeds this limit, such package will be assessed with Customs duties.
- Please provide an email address and recipient's phone number. Otherwise, the parcel will not be delivered.
- At the moment, home delivery is not guaranteed, parcel can be offered to be picked up at the local post office.
If there is no representative of Meest Corporation Inc. in your area, you can send a parcel from Meest as follows:
• register on the Meest portal
• register the parcel online by choosing one of the options:
1. Canada Post Drop-off - the possibility to drop off your parcel to Meest through any Canada Post branch.
2. Canpar Home Pick-up - pick-up of your parcel from your home by the courier of our partner Canpar.
• pay for the package online
• print the barcode that you will receive after processing the parcel and stick it on the box
If you chose option Canada Post Drop-off, visit any Canada Post branch and give the package to a post office employee. It will scan the box and transfer it to Meest.
If you chose option Canpar Home Pick-up, wait for the courier of our partner Canpar and give the package to him. He will scan the box and transfer it to Meest.
*Two packages or more sent from the same supplier to the same customer within up to 72 hours will be considered a single consignment that was split, and import taxes will be calculated based on the aggregate value of all the goods / this consignment. Importing of a consignment of goods with a total value of $75 to $500 are subject to VAT 17%.
IMPORTANT! Every shipment arriving in Israel undergoes customs clearance. Therefore, each item in the parcel must be declared by the consignor on the customs declaration CN23 indicating its actual value, which is the shipper's sole responsibility.
Articles for personal use and non-commercial goods valued at less than 75 USD from one shipper to one recipient in the same shipment may be shipped Duty-Free. If the value of the contents of a package exceeds this limit, such package will be assessed with Customs duties.
Two or more packages shipped from the same sender to the same recipient within 72 hours will be considered a single split consignment. Import taxes will be calculated based on the aggregate value of all the goods in this consignment. Importing a shipment of goods with a total value of $75 to $1000 is subject to VAT of 17%.
Customs brokerage offered by Israel Post
Collective release – for goods valued up to 1,000 USD that do not require import permits:
Parcels must be securely packaged, preferably in a cardboard box, with the name and address of both the sender and the recipient - must be written on 2 (two) sides of a parcel.
Meest Corporation does not cover damages to the contents of the parcels. Please notify our agents if you have any fragile items in the parcels and they will assist you in packaging them securely.
The maximum size of parcel: either side cannot exceed 1.05 m (41"), the weight of parcel may be less than 5 kg, but the cost of shipping is as for 5 kg.
The cost of your package can be affected by the amount of space that it occupies on an aircraft, rather than the actual weight.
To determine the cost of shipping, the greater of the actual weight or dimensional weight is utilized.
The following are formulas for the dimensional weight in lbs. and kg*
*This formula only applies to AIR shipments
Each parcel is automatically insured for 60 CAD. If you, as the sender, waive any additional insurance, you will need to put your signature in the column "For sender: sign here to waive additional insurance and accept 60 CAD limited liability".
The maximum amount of additional insurance for parcels is 800 CAD. Under these terms, if opting for additional insurance, you will need to indicate the additional insurance amount in the "Insurance" column. Insurance is available for larger amounts depending on the parcel contents; customers will need to coordinate larger amounts of insurance with Meest Corporation – head office.
Please note: parcels insured for over 500 CAD may be opened by Meest’s employees or agents, in the presence of the sender, to determine whether the contents of the parcel correspond to the insured amount.
Country-specific rules and regulations by origin and destination countries
Deliver to us through Canada PostLEARN MORE
Prohibited itemsLEARN MORE
Dimensional weightLEARN MORE
Customs declarationLEARN MORE
Fraud preventionLEARN MORE