International Parcel Delivery
From Canada and U.S. to International
Rates and Delivery time
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Republic of Northern Macedonia
- Rates and Delivery time
From Ukaine to Canada and U.S.
- From Canada and U.S. to International
- International money transfers
Send gifts to Ukraine
Shipping from Canada to Israel
Meest Corporation Inc. delivers parcels to Israel by sea and by air to the post office of the recipient.
For customers who live in Canada and wish to send parcels to Israel
- The minimum weight for parcel delivery to Israel by sea and by air is 5 kg (11lbs) with a maximum weight of 20 kg (44lbs)
- Every parcel is insured with the company for $60 US. The maximum amount of additional insurance for parcels is $800 US;
- Articles for personal use and non-commercial goods valued at less than 75 USD* from one shipper to one recipient in the same shipment may be shipped Duty-Free. If the value of the contents of a package exceeds this limit, such package will be assessed with Customs duties.
- If your region does not have a Meest Corporation Inc. representative, please call 1-800-361-7345 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
- At the moment, home delivery is not guaranteed, parcel can be offered to be picked up at the local post office.
*Two packages or more sent from the same supplier to the same customer within up to 72 hours will be considered a single consignment that was split, and import taxes will be calculated based on the aggregate value of all the goods / this consignment. Importing of a consignment of goods with a total value of $75 to $500 are subject to VAT 17%.
Delivery rates and estimated time for packages shipped to Israel:
PARCELS – 5 kg (11lb) AND UP
The Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
|$7.95||$25||7-9 weeks||$11.95||$25||3-4 weeks|
Ontario (rest), Quebec, Manitoba,
|$8.95||7-9 weeks||$12.95||3-5 weeks|
Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia
|$9.45||9-10 weeks||$13.45||3-5 weeks|
Other cities and other provinces of Canada
Please call toll-free at 1-800-361-7345
Parcels must be securely packaged, preferably in a cardboard box, with the name and address of both the sender and the recipient - must be written on 2 (two) sides of a parcel.
Meest Corporation does not cover damages to the contents of the parcels. Please notify our agents if you have any fragile items in the parcels and they will assist you in packaging them securely.
The maximum size of parcel: either side cannot exceed 1.05 m (41"), the weight of parcel may be less than 5 kg, but the cost of shipping is as for 5 kg.
The cost of your package can be affected by the amount of space that it occupies on an aircraft, rather than the actual weight.
To determine the cost of shipping, the greater of the actual weight or dimensional weight is utilized.
The following are formulas for the dimensional weight in lbs. and kg*
*This formula only applies to AIR shipments
- A separate CN 23 customs declaration must be completed for each parcel and must be signed by the sender. Use this form to enter the description of goods, their quantity, and the total value of the contents of the parcel. When filling out the declaration you may not use general wording such as “clothing”, “used items”, “humanitarian aid”, “souvenirs”, “hardware”, “food products”, etc. Please write the full actual contents of the parcel, including specific items. You must place a number in the “Quantity” column next to the name of each item in the declaration, for example: jackets – 2, pants – 3, etc. Before mailing auto parts, electronics, household appliances, furniture, etc. contact Meest Corporation – Head Office for additional detailed information. If mailing books you must indicate their related subject, such as, religious, children’s books, textbooks, etc. in the declaration.
- IMPORTANT: All parcels must be addressed to actual recipients residing at the indicated addresses. All packages addressed to fictitious recipients or addresses will be confiscated by Customs of the Israel.
- Meest Corporation has no influence on the decisions made by Customs of the Israel nor is responsible for their decisions.
Each parcel is automatically insured for $60 US. If you, as the sender, waive any additional insurance, you will need to put your signature in the column “For the sender: sign here to waive additional insurance and accept $60 limited liability”.
The maximum amount of additional insurance for parcels is $800 US. Under these terms, if opting for additional insurance, you will need to indicate the additional insurance amount in the “Insurance” column. Insurance is available for larger amounts depending on the parcel contents; customers will need to coordinate larger amounts of insurance with Meest Corporation – head office.
Please note: parcels insured for over $500 US may be opened by Meest’s employees or agents, in the presence of the sender, to determine whether the contents of the parcel correspond to the insured amount.
Meest Corporation Inc. will not ship the following prohibited items to Israel:
Prohibited Items for Air Freight
- Alcohol beverages
- Credit or Debit Cards
- Jewelry & Watches
- Illegal Drugs
- Perishable Foodstuffs
- Ammunition & Guns
- Airbags for Cars
- Camping Stoves
- Christmas Crackers
- Cleaners & Solvents
- Compressed Air & Gas Cylinders
- Diesel, Fuel & Gasoline
- Dry Ice
- Fire Extinguishers
- Hair Curlers
- Infectious Substances
- Life Jackets
- Liquid Bleach & Chlorine
- Nail Varnish
- Paint & Turpentine
- Pepper Spray
- Perfume & Aftershave
- Radioactive Material
- Safety Matches
- Seat Belts
- Replica Firearms / Guns
- Animals & Animal Products
- Body Parts
- Knives & Weapons
- Lab & Medical Samples.
Prohibited Items for Sea Freight
- Firearms and ammunition, sharp weapons, and other items specifically designed for attack and defense (brass knuckles, stilettos, cans with the liquid nerve agent, etc.);
- Explosive, flammable and other dangerous substances, military equipment, unless otherwise provided by the legislation; narcotics, psychotropic substances, their analogs and precursors, scheduled by the Ministry of Health’s Committee as controlled substances under current law, or radioactive substances;
- Alcoholic beverages, drugs, and tobacco products;
- Gyro scooters
- Items of obscene or immoral content;
- Firearms permits, employment records, military IDs, passports, and other identification documents;
- Goods which export violates intellectual property laws;
- Items classified as national, historic, or cultural heritage
- Seeds and planting materials; food products of animal origin including canned products, live animals, except bees, leeches, silkworm caterpillars;
- Perishable food products (fresh fruits and vegetables);
- Jewelry, banknotes, and precious metals;
- Motorcycle frames, engines, chassis, etc., which are described as vehicle parts (disassembled vehicles);
Prohibited & Restricted Imports to Israel
Prohibited goods are not allowed entry into Israel, while restricted goods may enter but must abide to quantity limitations or other rules.
- Non-kosher meats and meat by-products
- Tobacco products and tobacco substitutes
- Previously used beekeeper equipment
- Packing sacks that were used to carry plant material
- Live organisms
- Motor skateboards
- Devices that disrupt laser speed meters
- Offensive and indecent goods and films
- Explosives and flammable materials
- Gun-like or pen-like shooting devices
- Tear gas and mace containers in the shape of a shooting device
- Swords, spears, and offensive knives
- Materials used to prepare or consume illicit drugs
- Counterfeit or forged documents and currency
- Goods used for violence, racism, or terrorism
- Goods identified with signs of a terrorist group
- Tickets and advertising materials for gambling and lotteries
- Alcoholic beverages
- Foodstuffs and supplements
- Plants and seeds
- Baby monitors, mobile and smartphones, remote controls